Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: New CycleBox!

When RunnerBox asked if I'd be interested in being a CycleBox Ambassador, I didn't even hesitate. It's great! I just received my second box last weekend and I think I like it even better than the first one. It's amazing the amount of great stuff they pack in that little box. Here's the loot:



Whee! There isn't much in here that I won't happily use. I pretty much immediately ate the Good Bean roasted chickpeas and they were completely addictive, a very satisfying crunchy-salty snack. I was also happy to get the Honey Stinger gel in an intriguing flavor (acai and pomegranate.) Honey Stinger is a favorite brand of mine - tasty and natural.

But, the true gem of this box is definitely the AthLights set, which looks like this:



This is such a great idea - tiny powerful light dots that attach to your clothing with magnets. They are super-bright blinkies the size of a dime. I tested them out and the magnets are VERY strong- these will stay put. (Now, if someone can tell me how to avoid washing them, I'll be all set. Seriously, this will happen. I routinely forget to empty out my jersey pockets.) A set of AthLights will run you $9.99 so you definitely can see the amazing value you get with the CycleBox.

RunnerBoxes are available in three varieties - Runner, Tri and Cycle. They come every other month and cost $19.95 plus shipping. Aside from the bimonthly subscription they also offer gift boxes and right now there's a limited edition Valentine's Day gift box. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment