Friday, January 9, 2015

An Introduction of Sorts.

So, if you're reading this chances are you know me or maybe you read the style blog I write with a friend of mine. I've actually done a couple of posts and reviews on that blog about cycling/fitness apparel but it never felt like it quite fit there. So now I have a place to talk about women's cycling and fitness apparel and all things related.

So, what is Rule #18? According to the VelominatiRule #18 // Know what to wear. Don’t suffer kit confusion.

Kit confusion is a problem. Women's cycling gear in general is a problem. I'll be writing honest reviews, lists of things I like (or don't like) shopping suggestions, and probably some general rants. I might also post a race report occasionally or tell you about an awesome ride I did.

Also! I'm also a Runnerbox ambassador and recently did a review of Cyclebox which you can find here.

photo credit: Dusty McKinnon
Stay tuned! Lots more to come.

4 comments:

  1. ha ha! i've already broken THAT rule... baggies all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for the new blog! I'm an avid reader of LGFTB and a newish cyclist. I would love to read about how to get started with local groups. I'm rather shy about starting new things but love cycling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allyson, I would definitely look for cycling Meetup groups in your area. It's a good way to meet other cyclists and figure out what kind of folks you like to ride with.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to this! Cycling gear...the bane of my existance. Find me some tri shorts that have a higher waist, longer leg, no center seam, no pink, and do not make my leg and waist look like a tourniquet has been applied and I'm yours forever!!!

    ReplyDelete